Coloring??

So, as I have been inspired by so many in blogland, I have become more and more interested in stamping and coloring.  So many of my favorite cards have beautiful stamped images colored in with Copics or Prismacolor pencils.  I got this cute little stamp set called Zoo-licious at Michael's to practice my coloring.  I really really want to get some of the Lawn Fawn sets (I love them so much!!!), but want to practice with some less $$ sets first!  I think I pretty much suck at the shading, but I think it's not too too bad.  I made this cute little card to send to my friend Nicole who is expecting her second baby in August.
I would have liked the Distress Ink around the edges to color the whole background, but I don't know how to do that without paper piecing the stamps (and BTW, I pretty much hate fussy cutting--that's why I have a Cricut!). Oh well!  I think it came out okay, for the first one.  Until next time, I'll be in the scrap room experimenting with more stamps and pining over those adorable Lawn Fawns!

Cindy "ScrappyV"

Comments

  1. Your card is adorable! Love your colouring, it's wonderful (once you are hooked there's no going back!) These images are totally cute! To colour up to the edges, just 'mask' the images (check on youtube how to) and then remove the mask after you have applied the colour, easy peasy!
    Congrats on your will deserved Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts