And...It's Official!

Welcome to the very first ScrappyV blog post!  I've wondered how people have time to live their lives, scrap AND blog, so I decided to give it a shot.  I'm totally new to this whole scene, but I'm fascinated by it.  I'm excited to learn along the way and hopefully, inspire someone else to try something new!  I love to scrap and get inspired by all kinds of everyday things.  I also make and sell cards, and I'm trying to figure out if I can or want to make a living scrapping.

I hope for this to be a place to learn about new techniques and how to apply them to your layouts.  I've learned lots of techniques on YouTube and through all the blogs I've been following for the past few months, and I hope to bring some new ideas in too!  I don't have a huge scrapping budget, so I try to make the things I have s...t...r...e...t...c...h!

So, keep watching for new things as I learn them and learn how to pass them on to you!

 Cindy "ScrappyV"

Comments

Popular Posts