CAS-ual Friday and CPS 218

A dual challenge!  My first time at CAS-ual Fridays and another Card Positioning Systems challenge--together.  I needed a "Thank You" card for one of my bosses--here's what I came up with!  Here are the challenges/sketches:

CAS-ual Fridays #2

Card Positioning Systems #218















My version of these two together looks like this.  I really like it--very simple, but clean design (um, isn't that the point of CAS?).  Hope you like!

I'm really enjoying this little trip I've taken into blogland...I'm excited to keep up with this and see where it takes me!  Thanks for looking!

Cindy "ScrappyV"

Comments

  1. This is one cool card! Great work. :)
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that sketch I thought how is she going to make that look CAS. You have WOW'd me! Excellent job! You really nailed it and the buttons worked perfectly! So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative take on the sketch, and I love your color choice and button placement. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really nailed that sketch - love the texture and dimension that the buttons and twine added to your finished project. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color and DP choices on your CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts