CPS Sketch 213 and a Tutorial!

So, this is the first challenge I am entering at Card Positioning Systems.  Here is my entry for CPS Sketch #213













You know I love to use Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks and I am always looking for glossy surfaces to put them on.  Look out--I'll alcohol ink anything shiny! I made the flowers on the card by coating three Prima pansies with Glossy Accents:










I used the paintbrush to evenly coat it on the flowers--make sure to put a thick coat so the flower is completely covered and very stiff.  Then, I squirted the colors of alcohol ink and the alcohol blending solution onto the felt applicator tool and tapped it all over the flower until I liked the resulting colors:










On my card, I colored the red and blue flowers (the yellow one I just put the Glossy Accents on).  Here is a close up of the resulting flowers:  I love them!












The etsy shop is coming along--look for the grand opening soon!  

Cindy  "Scrappy V"



Comments

Popular Posts