CPS Sketch 215

It's time for another sketch from Card Positioning Systems.  Here is sketch #215:












And here is my take on the sketch:







I used a fun, springy pattern paper (double sided) and folded the corners over to get the effect from the sketch.  The yellow piece is vellum that I used Distress Ink on to give it some color, but keep the flowers underneath muted.  I cut out some of the flowers from the pp and used them with some Primas to make the flowers on the front.  I am obsessed with Glossy Accents by Ranger these days...I love painting it on flowers to make them stiff and shiny.  Also, my first time using my *gasp* printer to make my sentiment.....oh, technology.  Hope you like, thanks for looking. Go to the love4cards Etsy shop to buy, if you like what you see!  Kisses!

Cindy "Scrappy V"

Comments

Popular Posts