Sending warm Fozzies...Project Runway Challenge #3

This week, the designers had to design an outfit for Miss Piggy to wear to the opening of her new Muppet Movie!  Imagine the horror of having a pig puppet tell you on tv "I can use that hat to clean my pots and pans." Ouch.

What on earth could I do with this one??  I decided to make a card for Miss Piggy, vs. doing a card featuring Miss Piggy, or pigs in general.  I didn't give myself any budget here (mostly due to the last one being so high), so I shopped my stash and gave myself about 2 hours to finish.  Here is my design!















I used this really fun Pink Paislee paper called Soiree that I got when I won a Moxie Fab World challenge last year.  (You can check my winning entry here.)  I thought they were so colorful and fun, just like Miss Piggy!  I made the chevrons using Jennifer McGuire's YouTube tutorial.  Then, to top it all off, I used the sentiment from Hero Arts and took the ink off the "u" in fuzzies, to make it "fozzies!"  I gotta say I don't LOVE the Stickles on it, but I felt like the chevron strips weren't defined enough (I didn't choose that wisely...wasn't thinking about how the strips would look all chopped up.)  But, I think it's bright and fun, and I feel like I would be SAFE in this challenge!  Can't wait till tonight's episode to get my mojo going once again!

Cindy ScrappyV

Comments

  1. Hi Cindy, your entry for the Project Runway is FABULOUS! Love this cute and sweet card for Miss Piggy (love her "attitude"!). The use of pattern paper is SUPERB! I am glad that you stopped by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts