Project Runway All Stars Challenge #7

Finished!  I am so excited about this card!  The challenge on Project Runway All Stars this week was to design a costume for a character in the musical Godspell.  The designers received instructions to make her a costume that was opulent, an ostentatious display of wealth, made of separates.  I decided to do an over the top card with separate pieces.  I made a gorgeous card, a small box for it to live in, a vellum closure for the box, and a box top.  Separates!  Here is another view of the card:



















The front of the box:



















The inside vellum pieces:



















The card nestled in its box, with the vellum spread open:
 

Like I said, this is for my cousin's wedding gift.  I love this so much, I declare myself the winner of this challenge!  Ha Ha!!!  Wouldn't it be funny if I sent her like a cheapo $20 check inside?!?!  Hee hee.  It was very tedious, I made all the flowers with the Cricut and crumpled them, used a lot of Stickles, glued each rhinestone on individually, and colored the pink ones with a Copic marker.  The sentiment is stamped on paper behind that glitter chipboard piece, with a piece of clear plastic sandwiched in between to make it shiny.  Thanks to my Aunt Sharon who sent me a huge pile of ribbon, including that hot pink satin beauty on the top of the card.  I can't wait to see if she loves the card as much as I loved making it!  Now this is how you jazz up your creative juices!

Cindy ScrappyV

Comments

Popular Posts