Project Runway Final Collection!

Well, it's been a long journey and I am very pleased to reveal my final collection!  The designers had to make a 5 look mini-collection in just 4 days.  Then, they threw in a twist that they had to create a 6th look with their leftover scraps from all the previous challenges.  So, I created a 6 card collection and used my scraps for one of the cards.  I did have an advantage because I knew about the 6th look prior to starting and I knew all my scraps were still in my scrap recycling next to my desk.

So, without further ado, here is the entire collection followed by individual photos of each card.







The collection is based on my latest obsession...black, white and pink.  The last card is my "scraps" card.  I used the flowers and paper from the Miss Piggy challenge, black cardstock from the profit margin challenge, and white cardstock from just about any challenge.  I am really proud of the collection.  I think they are cohesive, yet different.  In Project Runway terms, they look like they all live in the same woman's  closet desk.

This project has been long and challenging...it was difficult to carve out the time some weeks, and the challenges were more difficult to adapt to the cards during others.  But, it was really nice to do creative work for no one but me!  I got some great ideas and some of my cards I really love (others not so much).  I love my final collection and I want to sell it (or a manifestation of it) in my Etsy shop.  I have taken a short break from the shop, but now I feel energized to go back and do some great new cards and sales!  Thanks to my readers for following along and to those of you who have left comments along the way.  See y'all soon!

Cindy ScrappyV

Comments

  1. These look like TOP designer stuff,Cindy! I love the cohesive look of the entire collection. I like how each card has its own unique designs! GORGEOUS!! Oooo-la-la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection of cards! Love the different designs, all those fab details... glitter, gems, paint spatters, it's all awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts